CyBOK in the media
The one where I was interviewed by @bittner about Regency Period gardens. Just kidding. We spoke about the law and regulation of cyber security Knowledge Area from @cy_bok. #CyberSecurity #CyberLaw #CyberEthics #NotRegencyGardens https://t.co/odjy5SIN4I— Robert Carolina (@Rob2yall) September 2, 2020
A look at how CyBOK was developed as a freely and publicly available resource. This article explores some of the potential uses of CyBOK by training providers and employers, in addressing the global shortage of qualified personnel in the Cyber Security workforce (February 2020 issue).
A look at the importance of CyBOK to address the growing need to train future generations in Cyber Security, in particular for manufacturers to protect factories and process plants as the sector moves towards the smart factory era (Autumn 2020 issue).
- Secure South West 10, Plymouth on 13 February 2018.
- CyberUK 2018, Manchester, 10-12 April 2018.
- IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy, London, 24-26 April 2018.
- Annual ACEs-SCR conference in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- IISP Congress, London on 03 May 2018.
- Keynote presentation at CISSE 2018, New Orleans, USA, 11-13 June 2018.
- A presentation on the learning pathways work was given at the Advances in Security Education Workshop at USENIX Security Symposium 2018, in Baltimore, USA, 11-18 August 2018.
- High Integrity Software Conference 2018 in Bristol on 06 November 2018.
- NCSC Certified degree/CyberFirst conference on 17-18 December 2018.
- CyberUK 2019, Glasgow, 24-25 April 2019
- A presentation on the updated learning pathways work was given at the Advances in Security Education Workshop at USENIX Security Symposium 2019, Santa Clara in USA, 14-16 August 2019.
- Attendance at ARES 2019 (Availability, Reliability and Security) conference, University of Kent, 26–29 August 2019.
- Joint presentation at the ACE-CSR 2020 Lite conference, 25 June 2020.
- CIISec Corporate Members meeting, 25 June 2020.
- Mapping support resources have been presented at the NCSC briefing events, 15 July and 22 September 2020.
- SASIG webinar “A cornucopia of cyber security good news”, 17 August 2020
- 7th Cyber Security Summit, 10 November 2020.